American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Ghost Ezra is under attack and huge reveal - it's COORDINATED by some big name "Paytriot" accounts.

"Imagine calling yourself a Q follower while defending a Rothschild in the same breath? Jfk would be rolling over in his grave. Some of these Q accounts are worse than the lamestream media. No, sharing Newsweek hit pieces won't get you more followers. Probably just the opposite.😎" - Ghost Ezra

Only people mentioned by @Qcolorado in this post can reply

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

In response anon anon to her Publication

They're attacking him and all the Patriots following him started putting the posts by these big names together and we realized they're controlled. This is a hit exactly like the MSM does. Same exact message. Here is a tweet by Jordan (the Grifter) Sather to all of them from last year and a screenshot of their posts.

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

so pic 2 means that
melQ and pepe deluxe
also controlled op??

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response anon anon to her Publication

I am Going To Say It Is The Other Way Around.