Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well DJT did say if B1d3n were elected the stock market would crash so Idk,

Whiplash:
There has been many C before D's thrown out.
My latest guess plays into the CASTLE ROCK Scenario. POTUS always said BIDAN Would Crash the Stock Market the likes you have never seen.
It will be Precision Cyber by Space Force. Executive Order 1221.
Mr Pool is showing BIG SHOCK.

"CRASH before DECLAS"

Only people mentioned by @IceAndBlades in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

VK does not Lie. Ever.

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

Can anyone tell me how to buy XRP? This stuff is foreign to me, and my searches on it start with things I don't have a clue about. Never worried about buying globally before, don't really want to. Is there a way to purchase and sell it easily?

In response Donna Howard to her Publication

uphold.com

In response Donna Howard to her Publication

store offline on a nanoX

(4) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@waqiewaqie
VK has been spot on all along.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, I've been unemployed for 7 months and keep trying to get a job in an office due to prior foot injury. My investments are all I have. How do we get the monies to a safe place without it counting as income? Are bonds safe? I extracted $6000 and bought silver bars but that counts as income now due to the stock sale. Do you or any of your followers know what to do? I need to protect as much as I can. I've asked my financial advisor if we could move a lot of it to gold and silver but was told we don't purchase that. Would REIT's count as a good place? I know I can't be the only one that needs some guidance.

(1) Show this thread