Warms a dad's heart..
My daughter texted me, "Is the internet issue on the east coast a political thing or a natural thing?" She's waking up.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MAGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

She has a role model that only has her best interest at heart and who is leading her down the right path!

Only followers of this user (@MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Hope it moves west soon!

nice! how old?

nice! how old?

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

Praise God! Great news Cowboy!πŸ₯³
you're very lucky! I have worked many many years trying to crack the nut that is my mother. I love her dearly...but she's been like expresso woke since I was three so I don't even know what the hell that makes me but Tired. I tried to explain to her... I listened...I really did listen. She still refuses to belive me now, alMOlike she doesn't want to move forward. It is weird.
I like your posts🀠 and I'm glad we have so many different age groups here... so we can learn about each other's perspectives.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

...yay...she listens even when u think she's not...good job.

Just a guy with passion for making things. On an eternal journey to share truth. Very thankful for our friends in high places. +++

That's a beautiful thing! Pretty much all of my family are still sleeping. I've been going through my notes every night and put together a power point presentation for when things go mainstream. πŸ€“ I'm even providing the popcorn.

Patriot MAGA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈMy God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA πŸ’« IFB

In response Steve Smith to his Publication

right thrre w ya. i keep trying , saving posts , pics. waiting on God given common sense to wake them upπŸ₯Ί

(1) Show this thread

[IT WAS PLANNED IN ADVANCE] The TRUTH About Impeachment | Donald Trump Jr.

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qhKxoyIlGQ

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

Sometimes its hard to tell if it comes back up right away...