Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

ook over here! NOT over there..... While Dems Fixate on Capitol Rioters, Biden is Quietly Releasing Deadly Islamist Terrorists https://trendingpolitics.com/as-dems-fixate-on-capitol-rioters-biden-is-quietly-releasing-deadly-islamist-terrorists-knab/?utm_source=mgshow

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Let's hope this movie has his 50,000 catch these criminals Or let's hope they are truly not going to be released.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Hmmm? 🤔 Joe releases them, The Don recaptures and sends them back home!
That’ll work! 😎👍

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Let's hope all of this happens soon. Too many of my family are getting the vaccine and don't believe all the documentation and supporting details that I send. Funny we all work in healthcare and the two nurses and my father that worked for pharma lined up like sheep. It is freaking me out.

(1) Show this thread