Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

ook over here! NOT over there..... While Dems Fixate on Capitol Rioters, Biden is Quietly Releasing Deadly Islamist Terrorists https://trendingpolitics.com/as-dems-fixate-on-capitol-rioters-biden-is-quietly-releasing-deadly-islamist-terrorists-knab/?utm_source=mgshow

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Latest Pepe’ Newz Update!
πŸ‘‡πŸΈπŸ‘

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

TRUMP IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF!

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

Well Done Joe! πŸΈπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Let's hope this movie has his 50,000 catch these criminals Or let's hope they are truly not going to be released.

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Hmmm? πŸ€” Joe releases them, The Don recaptures and sends them back home!
That’ll work! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread