#wwg1wga#SaveTheChildren

From Sydney Powell
Dear Team, Patriots, and Allies,

America’s Frontline Doctors has filed a TRO to immediately halt the extension of the EUA that is permitting experimental bio agents to be given to America's 12-15 year olds.

TRO Papers have been submitted to the Court.

This was a massive effort by dozens of incredibly talented, hardworking patriotic people.

I ask all journalists & influencers to please post widely & repeatedly. For the 1st time in our nation’s history, America’s children are being treated like guinea pigs with an experimental agent, claiming it is to protect them from a virus which has, by Defendant’s own admission, a 0 percent chance of death for this age group.

“Kids are 1/3 of our population & all of our future.
Kids are never the experiment. Protect the Children.”

America’s Frontline Doctors
#protect the Children
May G-d Bless America,
Simone Gold, MD, JD, FABEM

@DrSimoneGold
DrGold@AFLDS.org
Ameri

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Who is going to raise all of the children once the parents are gone? The pedophiles? C'mon people. You know these jabs are bad for all. Doctors and Nurses in America, it is time to stand up.

TEN MEDICAL FACTS REGARDING THE
COVID-19 EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES
Dr. Shelley Cole, Medical Director AFLDS

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/AFLDS-10-Facts-Experimental-Vaccine-Cole-4-12-21.pdf

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Halting all covid shots would be better.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield