Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Excuse me ,but, what has this reply have to do with the post above. Have I missed something ?

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I know there are people being killed there and I don’t follow Whiplash so I do not know what he said before. Anytime a human being is killed its an aweful event. The innocent should never be a target of war, ever. That is against all that is good. I understand your frustration I just did not see in the repost anything about innocent people being killed or war.

(1) Show this thread

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

ref. to fake war.
An is not.

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

Okay, I can’t disagee ,however, what does that have to do with the post above it by Whiplash ?

(1) Show this thread