Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Excuse me ,but, what has this reply have to do with the post above. Have I missed something ?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

KAG, WWG1WGA, Freedom, Liberty, and Justice for all.

Thank YOU for sharing!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

show proof to this. i trust whiplash as far as i can spit. hes full of pushing adrenalin for the junkies

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Whiplash did not write this he just posted it. What do you disagree with specifically ?

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Not really what I think about all this. The market index is not down today.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

WE GOT THE GOLD.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Yes the US does ,but, this gold belong to ever human on earth. 5000+ years of stolen gold from humanity. It needs to be returned to all humanity that is Peaceful.

(1) Show this thread

HALLELUJAH!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

with so much going on I forgot to search for information floating around about United States being shut down for 10 days! Anyone care to comment?