Not saying this guy knows everything and FOR SURE do not want to create any fear, but we MUST learn how to discuss these things without allowing FEAR to rule what we think about it or how we handle it. We should not "just not discuss" certain things just because they try to make us fearful about them.
We can discuss and deal with things that happen and come up without being in FEAR about them.

Dont let the fear stick to you, but filter thro what he is telling us as much of it is true and the NWO is pushing many of these narratives to put more fear in us so we cant handle things.

Keep your frequencies high enough and hang on tight to God and we can deal with anything that happens.

Engineered Food shortages!
Know your enemy, no their game!

https://youtu.be/0fQ0vYvlI20

BRACE FOR IMPACT: "About to get much worse." - YouTube

We are staring down the barrel of a confluence of several scenarios--each of which individually is a significant, life-changing event--but which are together...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

How many fish and bread loaves did Jesus have again ?

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Five loaves and 2 fish. Mark 6:38

(3) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

They will get better as the Illuminati are exposed to the light for all to see and many of their minion have been executed. So I will respectively disagree with this video since they are defeated.
Had we not destroyed them 6.7 Billion people would end up dead. Leaving 500 million .

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana cant imagine it to be as bad as he thinks but also I do know how their plans go. We need to always be on top of what they plan for us.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

One thing I have learned over my lifetime is that fear is a liar. Jesus saif "Fear not for IAm with you." Jesus also said "In this world you will have tribulations, but take heart for I have overcome the world." In proverbs it says " Trust the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Be not wise in your own eyes, fear (revere) the Lord and turn from evil. This will bring healing to your body and refreshing to your bones." I believe so much fear is produced by evil ones for control over us. God wants us to rely on Him, trust Him and give our fears over to Him. Memorizing these verses so they can be brought immediately to mind, centers our spirit on God, not on the evil one or the world. 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Be Fearless!

(1) Show this thread