Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

๐Ÿ™This is so true, I know many of us are concerned about our loved ones that have not listened to us concerning the poisonous covid shots. All of my family in Canada and England didn't listen, all I can do is pray for them and the millions more like them around the world. I'm on here everyday looking for hope, and praying for all of Gods children. I love all of you God Bless, take care, never back down, never give in, as ONE we've got this. WWG1WGA.๐Ÿ™

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Some times even the strogest need some one to shine the light. We are one in this cause and are all after the same end game. We leave no one behind. Were We Go One We Go All Love to all the Patriots of the world.
COVFEFE

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

OMG!! So true. Love each and every one of you.

๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

TRUTH.. Thank You All. Love You All. WWG1WGA.

This is true

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Good morning, I agree, thank God for the patriots from everywhere.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! ๐ŸŒŸ Time to soar! ๐ŸŽถโค๐Ÿ’ซ Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Good mornin' sister. Sending love vibes ๐Ÿ’— back to you. ๐ŸŒž

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I Love You too, So Very Much. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

At least we're on the sensible side of this P.O.S. situation. Thanks for 'being there' for me โค

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Love all of you guys โ€”soo thankful for you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Back at ya sister!

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ™

Amen! So true, thanks to the patriots worldwide I keep going. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ’ช

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠMAGA KAG Trump Won! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! ๐Ÿ’•

Absolutely!

Amen to that!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒŽ