When is it a good time to recirculate the Kennedy young adults singing 'Timber'?

All the time. Thats when. 😎

#KennedyVibes

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

This is awesome! HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY πŸ™β€οΈ

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

yes! all the time! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽπŸŽ‰

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

EVERT DAY #KennedyVisionWON the Fookers are dead and gone!!! TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

The singing sounds like John also the arms, the beard very Ezra

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

His son 😘

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

i LOVE this man!!! He is magnificent he speaks like a Kennedy

(4) Show this thread

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

πŸ™ƒSomebody guess who is standing behind Caroline's kids in this photo , oh , and count the fingers while you are at it !

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response Save the Children to her Publication

17....but who? The man is her husband Edwin Schlossberg.

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Save the Children to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ˜πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@lynngables) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

I see Ezra Cohen! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

Me TOO

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication

Yep me too. πŸ‘€

(2) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

I swear i just asked for that last night! πŸ€£πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸ˜Ž

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

Will not be denied the truth, satan is going down in Jesus name we pray. JFK JR you are here God Speed to you And Your FAMILY. Kick some ASS. Bring on the STORM.

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response mike Anon to his Publication

yeah!!!πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€πŸ€πŸ’―πŸ’―β˜‘οΈπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

πŸ€œπŸ€›β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

any one know whos kids thise are i see glimpses of jr and carolyn

the bearded one reminds me of Wotnick????

I love this video! Sing it all the time :)

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

❀️

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

is that EZRA COHEN askin for a friend 🀫

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

In response Renee White to her Publication

YES

(1) Show this thread

the guy in the white shirt.... where have i possibly seen him before?????πŸ‘€πŸ’₯.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Nepo 444 to her Publication

you may have seen him at one or more rallies... and/or here!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Military Wife πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Can anyone please tell me who these two are? I have wondered it for months since I first saw the video. Thanks

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

most of us believe they are Jfk Jr's kids. 😎

In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

White shirt is Ezra Cohen

(2) Show this thread

Patriot MAGA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈMy God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA πŸ’« IFB

i csn eatch this over and over ❀️Puts a smile on my face to know soon these kids can come out and not fear evil - ehT a reunion it will be ❀️JFK

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

Love this!