🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

I love it when righteous indignation is paired with intelligence.🔥

If this was about saving lives, the media would have informed you about the decades of scientific research on preventing & treating coronaviruses with Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Quercetin, etc.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

So much fookery! One lone MP Derek Sloan, stood in the House in Canada and asked why the gov't is not recommending vitamin d especially as our cases are higher in winter when we are darker in the north -- and the Health Minister said that was fake news!

Total collusion and corruption - Health Canada has recommended vitamin for flus for over 10 years! Not this year though....

All I can say that is natural fresh air and sunshine never hurts, I think it is essential to get fresh air every single day. I am not a Dr of any kind but have common sense and I know I always feel better after fresh air. Sick or NOT

Only people mentioned by @CG01 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Gil.........., click on at the bottom under it