Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Yuck, it’s time to exterminate the evil-all of it

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Born a man~M2F

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

Executed a man😎

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Same~

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

What happens is they still walk free.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DING DONG HE’S DEAD & SO IS HIS BOY GAGA!!

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In my findings:
[gaga] is [marina's] child.

c'est sur 🥴pas a dire ..pas la meme tete 🙄la blague

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Have read where that "thing" has already been executed. Let's hope that is true. Pure evil!

MAY SHE ROT IN H3LL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO tries from hell to mimic the very real aspect from GOD ONLY NO FREAKIN creepy stuff, that HE really will renew our youth. NOT some sickos like this, hells attempt, thru these evil sons and daughters of hell, just like GOD called them, their father is the devil.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’m 63, took a long hard road to look this way. Never will accept anything to be younger. I’ve earned this, God’s helped me along the way🙏🙏😎

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’m 63, took a long hard road to look this way. Never will accept anything to be younger. I’ve earned this, God’s helped me along the way🙏🙏😎

. #GODWON #MAGA #KAG #NCSWIC JOHN 3:16-17 ...

. I heard some rumors it is a man just like Gaga but only rumors. Except for Lady Gaga now it's a man for sure ...

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response MR. WHITE to his Publication

You are correct pictures showed his 3rd leg between his legs.

(1) Show this thread