This is why I have a tendency to ignore people who say video games are bad.
I LOVE HUMANITY 🤍🤍

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Humanity’s love and caring for each other will get us through!! They CANNOT divide us!!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

you raised a good one Mama! Also- great friends 🥰

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

screenshot not of me just sharing a beautiful story.

(1) Show this thread

seinors should play too...........they amount of brain power coordination and problem solving skills will keep the mind strong active and keep learning idk what games they would like though lol

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Fortnight, but hunting politicians, lawyers, and judges

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts