Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

in the end, we will all laugh at how scared everyone else sounded

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Remember.
NOTHING can stop what is coming.

letitia james alpha kappa alpha sorority I was wrong, she is a BOULER.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Boule ties into, ready, ya'll probably already know but just in case, SKULL AND BONES>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Boule ties into, ready, ya'll probably already know but just in case, SKULL AND BONES>

(4) Show this thread

I call 💩💩💩🤡💩💩💩🤡💩💩💩
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE AUDIT PATRIOTS...DON’T take the bait, SPIT IT OUT...RIGHT BACK INTO THEIR LYING FACES!!!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

Plus they usually know the "perpetrators" before an investigation is even done. Like on 911 supposedly 4 planes dissapeared no black boxes were recovered not one but a small piece of paper magicly appears to have not only survived but to also named one of the suspects. Yeah right.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I have wondered this too, the first arrest is supposed to shock the world, and arresting Our President Trump would certainly be a shocker. Little do they understand, they are the ones that are FOOKED!

that would be similar to the stiry of Jesus.

A lemme guess, Eastern Star. Obviously deep state ol bat. God is gonna show her what a "holy" pain in the ass feels like. WATCH.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

👀

Not gonna lie. IF he is the first 'shock-wave' arrest, it would prove evil won after all. There would little hope left. Many won't survive. The restraint they've had until now would be gone. It would be hell on earth.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

I believe POTUS is playing the Art of War....make them feel strong when you appear weak. Do not doubt God or Donald John Trump!
Just my honest opnion.

(1) Show this thread

im so worried about him

Wth ? This movie needs to end 🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

HOW COULD THEy KEEP POTUS SAFE IF HE IS LOCKED UP?

shoot the bitch and be done with it.

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

seriously?? time to take them all down. i sure hope he’s not the firet arrest. That would be a mess.