Only people mentioned by @ReneeJay in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

TTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

4 pics

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

It is all about optics. I noticed this early on. First, after the election it was a private security force protecting pedojoe, not the secret service & not the Marines. Then when Marines were finally present, which are they really Marines our are they actors, they were not saluting, which as this Patriot points out is a big no no. Then we have the fact he is not flying on Airforce 1, along with the fake plane they are using. (Pic was posted by another Anon. Sorry for the bad quality). If you look at those facts it is PERFECTLY clear that pedojoe is not the President & that Trump still is.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

I can relate to the saluting reflex, gyrene. Man, I saluted and sir'd everything in sight after those first 16 weeks... I've not seen the non-saluting Marine(s), but they're on really thin ice to my way of thinking. Note: I have zero respect for the creature seemingly holding the title of Potus right now.

people are asking : how is biden and fauci able to have us be forced with vaccine passports; if they are not really in charge. asked that ? todayl

Oh hell yeah!!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Semper Fi

Great - love the hand sign for TRUMP !!!
Thank you my lovely marine, and thank you for your service! - God Bless!
Problem with the sheeple, they know nothing about military protocol, and much of this escapes them ... more work to be done!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Thank you for your continued service to our
country!! You probably saved us in the past and
you really saved us now. I don't know why
bc I knew POTUS is POTUS but it was great hearing
you say that. Must be the tattoos.