Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Operation Bullshit! Don't take it . . .

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

When I hear the words "I don't want to get anyone sick because I don't know I'm sick"-
-You can have syphilis, too, and not know you have it. But sooner or later you get a nasty little sore called a chancre. And then you go crazy, and eventually you die.

#MAGA

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

this is bull. too set up for our eyes. trust the gut. when it looks faked, it is. I would believe they dont just go in, jab and done like this. they may go to people. but to not verufy him and do more professional clipboard information. 🤔🤔🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥trust nothing remember the deep state hate us will do anything to jab us all

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

trumps was fda approved remember? he said the military had it. I dont get why he says get it but he cant say not get it bc everyone would be on him like flies on shit. he told people Johnson & Johnson. people need to listen to their president if you ask me!!

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Propaganda.

Looks like crisis actors in fake uniforms. Video quality and glitches usually are a give away. Maybe the anons could do a deep dig.

What medical professional, even in the military would wear their gloves and touch multiple surfaces before giving a shot? Masks on and off. I call fake and that it's all for show.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

I live in Dallas. This is by appointment for any choosing to get the jab but can't get there.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

That guy a doctor? Nurse? Doubt it.

fake news

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

It is possible this is all staged to "look" like real soldiers. Anyone can go buy army fatigues at an army surplus store, but who's the civilian guy?
Very confusing indeed

The Great Awakening might be the realization the military is not for the people?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

no link 🙄

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Military carrying out the deep states agenda is what that looks like.

I should dress in fatigue's, carry a clip board and see how many would just let me shoot shit in their arm...... he said a lady told him "we will walk to you" when has medical procedure done in 7-11 or any of these pop-up vax sites???? get rid of the dummies 1st, us left will fight to the death..

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response mom brode to his Publication

I know, right! 👍🏻This is hopefully staged, but if not what the heck? 🤦🏼‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Looks like the military is certainly in control =/

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

During active duty military, we were forced under threat of court martial to take the anthrax series of shots. We all had a lump the size of a golf ball under our arms for 3 months after. I have not felt right ever since. Chronic fatigue. That was the last vax I took and that was around 1997. This clown show needs to end quickly.

I am so sorry you were forced to take something poisonous by the military. Even though it is decades later I will pray that your body is miraculously cleansed, healed, restored to good health and protected from all future onslaughts of poisons, toxins, aluminum, mercury, nanobots and anything else that would cause you and your loved ones harm. This I ask of our almighty loving Heavenly Father/Creator in Jesus name.

(1) Show this thread

All that 7-11 brain power right there.

Nuckin Futz!