DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

omg......this has been debunked......gates went to harvard in 73 and droped out after 2 yrs.......fauci graduated in 1966, gates would have been 11 at that time......some of the moderna info however is true.

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Did you read my comments?

yep, but do understand, I do my research, and my late hubby's brother went to Harvard and had classes with Bill Gates.....he used to talk about what a freak he was

Only people mentioned by @StarRavyn in this post can reply

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

How far did you get in your research with regard to the majority of the story... IE, Moderna, IG Farban, George Soros Involvement and Epstein Involvement... Or did you stop at room mates?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Lets see, IG Farben or whats left of it is BASF, Bayer and Sanofi. It's a chemical and pharma company who back in the 1920's was part of the German people party and accused of being a capitalist Jewish company . Company was seized by the end of WWII and US put 23 of its directors on trial (Nuremburg Trials) 13 of which were convicted of war crimes...Moderna was originally ModeRNA Theraputics but changed it's name to Moderna Inc. Worked with stem cell research (my son in law started working for them in 2012) BTW, Fauci went to work for the NIH as soon as his residency was completed. George Soros (Gyorgy Schwartz was one of Hitler's SS and actually helped take his own family to concentration camps. He also never felt guilty about taking family heirlooms, paintings etc from jewish families. He is banned from ever going to Hungary, as he is considered an enemy of the state.

(1) Show this thread