Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

omg......this has been debunked......gates went to harvard in 73 and droped out after 2 yrs.......fauci graduated in 1966, gates would have been 11 at that time......some of the moderna info however is true.

Service to Other. Teacher/Learner. Here to help with the Great Awakening.

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Did you read my comments?

(1) Show this thread

I believe there are obvious connections here, however, I can not find any 'room mate' connection between Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci. I suspect like much of the deep state misinformation, they mix lies and truth. The lies discredit the truth. I suspect much truth here, if you disregard the roommate part.
All Roads Lead to ROME. Interesting facts about Dr. Fauci.
1.) Fauci's Grandparents are from Italy
2.) Fauci's father was a pharmacist.
3.) Fauci attended Regis High School, a private JESUIT school in Manhattan's Upper East Side.
4.) Fauci then attended medical school at Cornell University's Medical College.
Now, Bill Gates has full time people who manage his public persona. Do not underestimate what money can do to hide your past.

Researching this. Here is Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates SR, and George Soros. Ill post more as I find it.

Gates and Fauci were not roommates. Please think and research for yourself. Posts like this discredit the truth movement.