Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Keith Green-Create in Me a Clean Heart- Lyrics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD847UcRbL4

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank You Sister. God Bless You. ❤️🙏🕊️....🤗😇🤗

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

🙌✝️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Look up Eternal Flame Falls in Orchard Park, NY. I live down stream, my son found this stone tool in our back yard. I also own the oldest painting of Niagara Falls in America from 1783.

In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN 🙏🏼✝️❤️

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

AMEN. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Amen!

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

❤️🙏✝️🕊️

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Amen❤️🙏🏼

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Amen ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

🕊️🕊️💕

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

my favorite hymn besides Emmanuel

This is exactly what this rough old dog needs. Maybe if I pray for this to happen for others I may have a chance to experience this myself.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Love is ever flowing as the truest gift from God, passing Love on to others, is surely a way to add to your coffers in Heaven.

May God Bless You Brother, All-Ways, As He does. ❤️🙏✝️

"I will give to each one what their works deserve."
-Revelation 2:23

(1) Show this thread

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

🙏💜🙏

In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication

🙏

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Lord, give me the ability to discern what is truth.