Do you still Trust The Plan Patriots ? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…#wwg1wga

YES - WWG1WGA

No

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Yes, I TRUST THE PLAN times a Quadrillion πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#wwg1wga

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

at 111 πŸ™#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread

I follow people who are heading INTO battle, not those running from it and trying to protect their reputation.

Why wouldn't I? I took the pledge and I'll keep standing till the end!
#WinterWarrior#AllWeatherPatriot#SunshinePatriotsSitDown

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Minna Margareetta to her Publication

πŸ™Œ

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Minna Margareetta to her Publication

πŸ™Œ

(2) Show this thread

Without a doubt!!!
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™Œ

Mom of 6 kiddos Catholic Patriot

Its so much clearer now! So exciting!

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication

And they would be out of their mind if they thought different.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Wife, Momma, Small Business Owner. Fighting For Our Children and Our Freedoms. ~Go With God and He Will Go With You.

I Trust God's Plan!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

117%

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

AWESOME . ❀️❀️❀️

(2) Show this thread

https://anonup.com/thread/506589

not So Much Anymore I think we could be heading for a new world order because all the people that supposedly died died from either cancer or old age and all the other people are still out there running around so it's starting to seem like a lot of BS in the meantime or suffering you have not gotten your stimulus money prices are rising and everything is shutting down do you still trust the plan?

In response James Dean to his Publication

I am sorry you feel that way... YES I still Trust the Plan! 1000%

(1) Show this thread