Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ghostezra:

A few hours ago I posted the video on the Ufos. Then Tucker and Hannity were talking ufos tonight. Why? Because this classified technology is real. It's existed for many decades. No it doesn't mean there's going to be an alien invasion, although bluebeam is real. This magnetism propulsion was Nazi technology. It's now coming out because this is the great awakening. Don't fear it. I'd like to fly 1000s of miles an hour without gas too. 🛸🛸

Nana will go much farther than this they have been here at least since 1954 when our govt sold us out to the Reptilians but they have been defeated now with the help of friendly aliens.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have heard of fallen angels being called aliens...which are evil. It's hard for me to believe there are good aliens. Where would they possibly come from? I don't believe in outer space. Our world has a firmament. I believe the planets are inside it. If there are good aliens among us why haven't they revealed themselves to the public? I have heard stories of abductions and I have heard of evil beings underground feeding on cattle and humans. If these good aliens were here to help us, they should open up their communications. Do you have any proofs for the good aliens existing among us? I am very curious about this.

There's no such thing as good aliens; only demonic angels pretending to be aliens. I believe this will be a great deception used by Satan very soon.

Only people mentioned by @Archer6282 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Phillip Gardner to his Publication

You are entitled to your belief, Nana respects it.
My belief is that God will help us evolve beyond this thinking.
There are God's angels and satan's angels, but humans are not the only creations of our God in the millions of universe.
We are all light energy beings in an earthsuit.
Most ppl that have had a NDE can confirm this to you as well.
I know what happened, what I was, and that these things are true since I had my NDE.
This is what I know and believe, but I will also post what you believe as well. Much love.

In response Phillip Gardner to his Publication

There are good and bad people that come from other planets. You do know the vatican added hundreds of pages of lies to bible and removed books, right?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread