Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ghostezra:

A few hours ago I posted the video on the Ufos. Then Tucker and Hannity were talking ufos tonight. Why? Because this classified technology is real. It's existed for many decades. No it doesn't mean there's going to be an alien invasion, although bluebeam is real. This magnetism propulsion was Nazi technology. It's now coming out because this is the great awakening. Don't fear it. I'd like to fly 1000s of miles an hour without gas too. 🛸🛸

Nana will go much farther than this they have been here at least since 1954 when our govt sold us out to the Reptilians but they have been defeated now with the help of friendly aliens.

I have heard of fallen angels being called aliens...which are evil. It's hard for me to believe there are good aliens. Where would they possibly come from? I don't believe in outer space. Our world has a firmament. I believe the planets are inside it. If there are good aliens among us why haven't they revealed themselves to the public? I have heard stories of abductions and I have heard of evil beings underground feeding on cattle and humans. If these good aliens were here to help us, they should open up their communications. Do you have any proofs for the good aliens existing among us? I am very curious about this.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TBIYTC in this post can reply

Independent minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Q, WWG1WGA, 45, MAGA,KAG.

YOU'RE RIGHT.THERE ARE NO LITTLE GREEN MEN. ONLY FALLEN ANGELS AND DEMONS.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chuck Davis to his Publication

There are both

(1) Show this thread

The only proof Nana can give you right this minute is this:
I have talked to them, seen them and have communicated with some of them for over a year now.
If you do your research you will find that our wonderful govt and world leaders sold us out to the Reptilians and Dracos about 1954.
The higher dimensional beings have not interferred until now because of these Earth agreements and because of the universal law of Free Will.
They are helping us now because a large number of Earths population has awakened to this and is against this agreement they made behind our backs to trade technology for turning a blind eye to the aliens taking humans for what ever purpose they wanted, we ask them to help now, and they too are wanting to contain the evil that is here and threatening to spread through the rest of the universe and they don't want that.
You should do more research hun. Dont be scared, with their help we have already won. Btw angels are real too!😘😇

JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. Awake for several years. Justice is coming. Q+ = Trump. WWG1WGA

There's no such thing as good aliens; only demonic angels pretending to be aliens. I believe this will be a great deception used by Satan very soon.

In response Phillip Gardner to his Publication

There are good and bad people that come from other planets. You do know the vatican added hundreds of pages of lies to bible and removed books, right?

In response Phillip Gardner to his Publication

You are entitled to your belief, Nana respects it.
My belief is that God will help us evolve beyond this thinking.
There are God's angels and satan's angels, but humans are not the only creations of our God in the millions of universe.
We are all light energy beings in an earthsuit.
Most ppl that have had a NDE can confirm this to you as well.
I know what happened, what I was, and that these things are true since I had my NDE.
This is what I know and believe, but I will also post what you believe as well. Much love.

(2) Show this thread