Tomorrow is the end of President Trump EO on using the US Military. My guess nothing will change on flying the War Time Flags such as the Black Flag meaning POW/ MIA and the Yellow Trim flag which indicate Marshall Law. I will check the Navy Seal Training Base early and insure the black flag is still flying.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Thank you Mr Gould 😍

https://youtu.be/ZiLaG9b8bbo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Should that not be called Martial Law ?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

The Yellow fringed flags in DC and all courts of the land.

(1) Show this thread

WTHELL? It has NOTHING to do with Marshall Law. The gold-fringed flag is the signal for “Admiralty Law.” Under Admiralty Law, everything is premised upon “the law of the High Seas,” Where the admiral (or captain, etc.) has resolute discretion. By flying the gold-fringed U.S. flag, the U.S. Constitution is merely a "discretionary document" and no longer the organic law of the land.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Sorry, it does have to do with Marshall Law if yiu want the evidence I will be happy to share it Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

From a distance surprizingly the head figure in the middle it appears like a big Q . But, Im old a my sight isn’t as good as it once was , so I’m sure youngions may not see that resemblance.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Nope you ain't that blind yet. This fella see's the samething (crook of the neck).
Maybe we're both that blind?
Ha!

(1) Show this thread