Hey@administrator how difficult would it be to incorporate JFIF file formats as valid formats for Anonup? Twitter changed all their file formats a few months ago, likely so that items there wouldn't be shared off Twitter, a form of further censorship. The majority of Twitter images downloaded from there currently cannot be uploaded to this website and some other wesbites too. I appreciate the response.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

spelling is hard@administrator

Southern until the day I die

@administrator we just want evverything!!,
lol. thank you for whar we have alreadt!

Southern until the day I die

In response Gail Canty to her Publication

obviously i need an edit button!

(1) Show this thread

@ghostezra are you able to change the file extension? I literally just change in the file name from .jfif to .jpeg and it work for me.

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

Hey@administrator. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Gab: ReadyPen @ready_pen 107Daily.Com ReadyPen

Thank you!!

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

@administrator can we get an edit button for grammatical errors etc...🤩

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

@administrator - also, any way we can cut and paste screen grabs right into a message? ;-)