The Digital Battlefield found me! USCG veteran fighting the good fight for God and Country. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’―πŸΈ #WWG1WGA

ThisπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Digital Foxhole to his Publication

Amen to that! As for the players taking the knee bullshit screw off.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

IT's A SIGN THAT
THEIR
ASS HOLE IS SORE

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

I soooo needed to laugh. Thanks for the valium and encouragement to head into battle with all these deranged people for yet another day.

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

This isn't my 12 to 22KM walk in the woods which helps ME immensely. This will, however, raise my vibration. Animals. Sweet innocence πŸ’•

Soooo many terrific people on this platform. You have been the family who haven't dissed me or made a straight jacket to order.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread