Lin Wood is a pathetic useless clown. Little Kyle Rittenhouse had his defense money stolen from this charlatan. This guy is a pathetic loser and fake, nothing about him is anything other than a joke. Between Flynn and Lin Wood, there's not a brain left among them.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qj8bxm/qanon-lawyer-lin-wood-thinks-the-election-he-lost-must-be-rigged

Only people mentioned by @MichaelFitz4 in this post can reply

In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication

The men with balls โค Lin Wood and Mike my pillow guy ! I love my PILLOW you should order you some .

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

โค I stand with My Pillow Guy Mike โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค

(2) Show this thread

ALL the things you could be, and this is all ya got. lol Dig deeper.

You are wrong and will profit from their bravery.