Only people mentioned by @MysticalMrs in this post can reply

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

When was this posted? His account is suspended.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

last week

(1) Show this thread

That wouldn't be wise. If they assassinate him, they will make him a martyr.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Like the Q posts?

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

With every piece of crap lie that DS has put out, I dont doubt it. I would have never thought it would be true but my solidarity with God is strong and I know this show has to come to an end and in our favor according to God our creator. Stay firm and k ow that God is real and that is all we need to know. Its in ours hearts.

Independent minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Q, WWG1WGA, 45, MAGA,KAG.

HE PUT THIS OUT A YEAR AGO

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Chuck Davis to his Publication

If it comes back up it’s a reminder!

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty for the Heads Up = = = > < >

It's Monday 5/17/21 and we STILL haven't SEEN any arrests, perp walks, trials or hangings.

Zero justice.
Zero arrests.
Zero President.
Zero country.

Time to take care of this entire disgraceful mockery our motherfuckingselves!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Take a walk then...no one is forcing you to stay around. Be better without you harping anyways...

(1) Show this thread