Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter 4x. Patriot & Bible prophecy student who loves Jesus & awaits his very soon return. #trusttheplan #wwg1wga

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Many Asian countries love their instant noodles but they don't suffer from obesity nearly as much as western countries. Just an observation. Maybe it's on the rise however...plus, they walk more than we do in the states.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Watching & Waiting to her Publication

You have truth in that. Most Asian countries have very strict guidelines and social structures when it comes to weight so they don't grow up stuffing their faces. Clean your plate was a curse for America. Not to mention most of our freeze dried stuff is nothing close to what they make it out to be. So many foods kill good gut bacteria so you can not digest properly, next thing you know your 60 lbs overweight. There have been a lot of food companies busted for adding mood enhancers so when you're done eating you just want to chill. When I was young I grew up on a farm and I was climbing the walls right after dinner. Home grown when you can, think before you buy when you can't.

(1) Show this thread