Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

cannot relate to the mindset of someone thats want to hurt a child. put her away. or down. i like the down idea

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

The boy is okay! She was arrested! This is a stomach turning video... I’m so glad I found this article for some closure on this. People are sick. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7402989/amp/Woman-randomly-stabs-three-year-old-boy-face-street-Tbilisi.html

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

where?

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

In response ... ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

if that was me id have removed the knife from her and ended her life instantly

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

pity they didnt have at least pepper gel on them, spray the hek out of that monster

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

I wish i would have been in one of those cars. I would have splattered her brains on the concrete.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

She would have taken a knife to a gun fight!