This is gigantic:

From General McInerney-telegram(unverified acct)

Matt DePerno just dropped a BOMB at his Michigan press conference.

They discovered that the tabulator machines can be reopened after the election, then they can run more ballots through the tabulator, print off a new tabulator tape with new ballots and then backdate that tape to November 3rd

https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/05/VneQgQDrmbM9CEG7DYf8_17_f59a8bbd4ad282c96884decb964c693e_video_original.mov

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So when do the MASS and PUBLIC arrests begin for ALL to SEE.

So far we have ZERO "Great Awakening". Now they could change that fast if they would begin some sort of ACTION instead of ALL talk.

So mother fucking tired of this disgraceful plan. Cannot wait to hear who was in charge of this idiotic mess.

END IT ALREADY!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Oh it's not so bad. Evil elites running the world, communists taken control of America, price if everything so high you can't afford to pay attention, war and global conflict, pedophiles struttin around runnin free, patriots swimming in a cesspool of lies and deception, politicians ruining everything. Other than that it ain't so bad.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Nooooo. Are you saying they may have cheated?!!!!!!!

...someone ,cant remember who said cpl nights ago that mcinerney account is proper bogus?....possibly whiplash?....i dunno everything is all screwed up lately!lol...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

idk

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Big fire in MI right now. Antrim Kitchens. Hmmmmm?

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

whoopsie don't forget the video he psted with it

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

Got it!

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

It won't matter. POTUS had watermarks of info on the real ballots.
Our new QCS was able to read the info and where it was.
The dems got their paper from CHY NAH and they put
bamboo in it. This is just to let everyone see how corrupt
everything is. Hi Nana!