Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

This is fake news. Patties are only made in two places and this is not one of them. This is a giant lie.

They purchase from planned parenthood and are not the only ones. That is 100% verifiable as a real thing. Connect the dots it's not hard.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I am not disagreeing that they don't buy something from planned parenthood, that I do not know. I do know for a fact though there is no patty making in Oklahoma.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Yep, You're right about the pattie there. and these type of reports are usually there to discredit the real ones. I don't need to know what they do with the baby parts I just know that it is enough that I want nothing to do with them. That part of the rabbit hole is ..I can't put it into words. Not comfortable not easy to think about. I will never knowingly support anyone who thinks it's ok.

(1) Show this thread