This is fake news. Patties are only made in two places and this is not one of them. This is a giant lie.

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

They purchase from planned parenthood and are not the only ones. That is 100% verifiable as a real thing. Connect the dots it's not hard.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I am not disagreeing that they don't buy something from planned parenthood, that I do not know. I do know for a fact though there is no patty making in Oklahoma.

(1) Show this thread

now ask yourself why the ceo of mcdonalds will not let his children eat his own conpanies food

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I am not saying the basis of this story is false, I am saying they don't make patties in Oklahoma so therefore it can't be true.

(1) Show this thread

mcdonalds meat is only a fraction of real meat

When I was much younger I used to work at Equity meats. At the time they were the only places on earth that made the patties. They are 100% beef and are laser tested. Most of the people in North Baltimore Ohio have worked for the company their whole lives. Even though now it is under a different name the process is the same. Check it out. Every single batch is tested for consistency. While their "diet" menu items may not be all beef the normal patties are.

(1) Show this thread