"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

It will suck You in beat You down and leave You empty, Fill YourSelf with the Holy Spirit and remember Fear is Illusion. Become Fearless. Be Brave. You Are Never Alone. No One Above The Other. You were always Free. God Is Truth.

#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/e5LNfj2F5qI

Zach Williams - Fear is a Liar (Official Live from Harding Prison) - YouTube

Watch “Fear Is a Liar (Live From Harding Prison)” from the new EP, Survivor: Live from Harding Prison.The EP is available everywhere you consume music: iTune...

Love this song! One of my favorites. Every word is true. Fear is a liar. Jesus has said to "Fear not for IAM with you." One of the things I do when I have any thought of fear, is I say those words. Then I tell satan to leave in Jesus name. Because satan loves to put fear in our hearts and minds. Fear is used to control people as clearly evidenced by the covid "plan-demic."

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Listening right now 🙏❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

❤️💪🙏✝️