Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

You are being lied to about the east coast pipeline, Cyber criminals did not take it down nor do they have control of it. Something else is going on.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

They hate DeSantis, my Govenor

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Yes they do, with a passion. Which is exactly why he is loved nation wide.

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

PresiDesantis

In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication

He does not have the spot light for nothing.

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

I seen a random poll yesterday with a lot of names on it.... Asking who would you vote for as President in 2024 for president and had Trump and DeSantis listed among the names and I had a serious moment with myself between those two. I said HMMMMM and did not vote. DeSantis has what it takes I believe. I already want to move from Georgia to Florida. LOL

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it