You are being lied to about the east coast pipeline, Cyber criminals did not take it down nor do they have control of it. Something else is going on.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

So much going on, it is always look here not there or look here not there!

inside ransom job

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Danielle Hug to his Publication

They def lost control but I will not disagree with that theory at all!

(1) Show this thread

Coincidence that Gov Whitmer visited Florida recently.. and she is shutting down Michigan's pipeline.. and Biden shut down the Canadian pipeline. Good thing Trump bought up all the oil when he had the chance or our military might be needing gasoline.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Mss PGJ to her Publication

Funny how that works, huh?

(1) Show this thread

TRUE STORY......... WWG1WGA WW

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

WWG1WGA!

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

the swamp creatures are stealing the gas!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Or they lost control of it.

(1) Show this thread

Please let us know what else is going on?

In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication

I am not trying to be cryptic or evasive, the truth is there to find. Look at when it happened then look at what else happened at the same time. It probably was kept out of mainstream news in America but it was reported in other parts of the world.
Having you been having internet issues?
Good thing we don't use telegraphs anymore huh?

(1) Show this thread

"something else is going on" = understatement of the century!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Yes it is.

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

They hate DeSantis, my Govenor

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Yes they do, with a passion. Which is exactly why he is loved nation wide.

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I 100 percent agree! I live in NC and it has really opened my eyes to the extent of greed in this world. I call it the MeMeMe syndrome... its a disgrace