Not having to watch everything you say in case if offends the deplatforming police is really nice.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I followed some friends here. I stayed for the freedom.

Blessed to have an amazing family....especially Mom! Raised right...Texas country living is amazing... Biblical times.....the 180 is near..

agreed....

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It sure is Martin!
Nana loves it!
I would have already been kicked off twitter everyday

Agree 100 %

which is exactly why i left clouthub

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

Its almost like a right for the freedom of speech..."sometimes you dont realize what you have until its gone" or almost gone has never been so true for me

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

we are free here-@administrator, Kobayashi, is an awesome patriot and will not tolerate shills or any nonsense.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Agreed ✅💯 It is very Nice. 🙏 God Bless You@martingeddes 🙏 I ❤️ You & You have such a Beautiful Talent. Thank You for sharing Your Art with Us & Thank You for All that You do. I took these Yesterday 📸 & the Sunset today ☀️

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

👏👏👏

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

😊Isn't it nice? The shills are starting to show up, but this time it's different. We are on OUR turf. They do not get to bait us, report us and have us suspended. It's the other way around here😉 Loving it!

Honestly, I saw more angry people threatening stuff on MeWe than anywhere else. I got away from the negativity.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Amen!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes! So nice! Love the AnonUp free zone.

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

Freeing!!!

Trump's Impeachment with no witnesses, no testimony, no ability to defend yourself, what's going on?

Donald Trump Jr speaks out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qhKxoyIlGQ

Yes, I agree.

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Glad you are here Patriot!

💯💯💯💯💯💯

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

It truly is!!!