BREAKDOWN OF WHITE HOUSE STREAM ON JANUARY 20 https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1gqGvoBEzgQJB

The video has no sound. The camera itself has pre-programmed zoom in/out that inevitably makes it harder to see what’s going on. The security-appearing persons are wearing what appear to be (police) uniforms, black, or black and white suits. Many in black and black/white have white-looking square badges hung from around their necks. I have been unable to discern any words/images on these, and it looks like a mixture of Secret Service, law enforcement, and/or private security/Checkmate.

In response Cr8iv Righter to her Publication

There is a constructed media tower between the livestream camera and the White House. There are folks with alphabet agencies along with media folks at different times in that structure. The tower is reflected in the first two lower windows to the left of the grand entranceway at the White House. Once it gets dark, flashing lights come on around the media tower’s lower levels and that can also be seen in the window reflections. These lights are flashing before police start arriving.

Comments below are the timestamp highlights of what I’ve found in this recording.

12 hours, 26 minutes: Folks exit the motorcade vehicles and enter the through the main door, while those in other vehicles and move to the right alongside the house instead of entering through the main door.

12 hours, 29 minutes: Heavy equipment vehicles move through from left to right and lights start turning out.

12 hours, 31 minutes: Folks are exiting along the right side of the grand entryway and getting into black SUVs, and driving away from both sides of the driveway.

12 hours, 34 minutes: Remaining SUVs and police depart the premises along the right side.

In response Cr8iv Righter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @cr8ivRighter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cr8iv Righter, click on at the bottom under it