Only people mentioned by @AngelicPatriot in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

I have tons in my yard this time of year, I really need to pick them and start saving them and dehydrating them

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

This post saw me digging up a dozen today. Read up on "how to" and "dandelion root" and hit it! Saw a permaculture expert saying dandelions grow where the soil is lacking in calcium. Those roots seek it much deeper and will whither off once that job is done. Interesting.

Sour milk, buttermilk, yogurt, cream - - mix with water and water those spots where you picked those Dandy Lions! Soil loves the casein protein in milk products. Why Round Up is still on store shelves is beyond me with all the lawsuits. It's slow-kill poison to humans, animals, waterways, and it's probably coming down in the rain from having vaporized upward.

weired post. just yesterday i told the kids if they were starving without food one could eat them flowers!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Yeah, Time to reconsider those "weeds" right?

would you provide details on preperation and dose?

vive les pissenlits 🤗🌼

Canadian Patriot who knows the pain is coming. Trudeau for Treason

I love when my kids pick them all and bring them inside, I never weed them :)

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So do you just eat the roots? Raw?

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I know there is dandelion root tea and pills at health food store.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

No wonder why they want the world to see them as weeds . . . My Italian grandmother who ate many as a child lived yo 107.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I literally just told my husband this about a half hour ago as we were sitting on our deck and I pointed out that it was good to see these flowers because it means that they are not spraying poison weed killers to kill them. I then told him of their healing powers. And now I see this. awesome.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Wondrous!

And
(a) costs pennies, or uprooted for free
(b) cannot be patented.

DRIVES BIG PHARMA NUTSO

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

when I was a kid parents did everything they could to kill yellow dandelions in the yard because they were weeds. Dandelions would even grow in the cracks of the sidewalk. But as kids we would blow dandelion seeds in the wind when they blew up into little clouds of puff, and we helped spread the seeds with the wind.

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

That's amazing! Thank you for sharing!