DJT on Joe Bidan: "He’s a different guy. He looks different than he used to, he acts different than he used to. He’s even slower than he used to be."

Video is from 6.11.19. DJT always knows. 😎🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Yep!
Trump is taking the risk with 7days of them in power constituting a successful coup.
[20 year sentence]
Some may only get [10]!
DJT, 4 [10] or [20]
The Art of the steal!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Everi Storm to her Publication

oh I like that

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Excellent example of future proves past my friend.

Yeah I think we all know this, some longer than others.. the real question is how long is the media allowed to run away with the narrative of their choosing regardless of truth? Will there ever be an EBS message? How long does this play out? Until all those that believe in the NWO get it? Until 3/4 of humans are dead from vaccines? Until anyone who speaks truth is rounded up and put on the chopping block? I'm about done being a "conspiracy theorist" as I have been seen as for the past 20years

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Daryl Trask to his Publication

ditto that.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

perhaps mr pitt has been doing some side gigs

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

So glad I found you PJ missed you bunches after we all got tanked on Twatter. 💖

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

POTUS cannot be fooled. Nobody fools him!!! Boy do I miss him.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

The President has been telling this since he's been in office and before.
Almost all of them have doubles, fake people just like fake news.

#DigitalSoldier > survived the GreatTwatPurge of 2021 #FightBack #WRWY > Let's Roll !!

Joe ver 2.1, lol

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

He hasn't been himself lately 😂

Joe #1 Biden / Joe#2 Bidan (aka bye-done)

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

he is the elephant in the room, everyone knows bit nobody talks about it!
A fraudulant election gave us a fraudulant President who fraudulantly signs EO's for a fraudulant country.
soynds about right

(1) Show this thread

Unfortunatly we did not dumb this Joe down enough to wake the rest of the masses. Back to the drawing board!

Dive Instructor, Developer, Explorer, Patriot, Privateer

Damn. I fricken LOVE POTUS.

Teacher, Educator, Student of the World

I agree with you Mr President.
Boy have "WE" missed "YOU".

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Amen.
There is a rally video I've seen where Trump says...
'He's shot' ....repeated it three times.

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

God, family, American! #WWG1WGA! #TRUMP IS MY HERO!! Take em all down! #EvilCabal #pizzagate.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

In response Debra Staples to her Publication

Ugh...yes.
I also read an anon post a story (true ?, idk)...that they were part
of a horrible plan that caused the death of his first wife and child.
???
Are these people sick?

(1) Show this thread

He's "gonezo" and "shot" Let's see how this story plays out🍿