Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Trust the Plan ⚡ WWG1WGA ⚡

Jesus. Justice. Freedom. Sovereign Nations. Flowing in the Spirit & God's Grace. Unshackle and Liberate! GOD WINS!! #WWGIWGAWW

😎Indeed!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I did see something about the Marines being there so I figured some of the other military branches were there as well

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

🍪If they ate a cookie, they're with the corrupt Mayor of DC.

I TRUST THE PLAN, I trust my President and I trust my military. I know in my heart that THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!! Family of Light, there is going to be a celebration unlike anything else we have ever experience.#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Can someone provide the original sourcelink to this screen shot?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

Mississippi NG did return home. 2500.

im just saying a basically a kid that i work witb hes like 22 in from baltimore he went down jes a national gaurd member he was definitly not corrupt. i dunno if he came back home or not yet havnt seen him yet. and he follows the movement

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication

Tjose are two different things.
I believe that corruption refers to the Mayor, and/or high level personnelwithin the NG, not necessarily the troops. Most of the times those National Guardsmen are just following orders and are not involved in the logistics and/or intention behind their deployment.

(1) Show this thread