We should all quit taking meds made by scientist and start taking natural medication grown by mother nature.!

Only people mentioned by @FranklyScottFree in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Frank Lee Scott Free to her Publication

Dead Doctors Don't Lie

https://youtu.be/R5toy2Abl9M

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I haven't taken so much as a Tylenol, Aspirin etc, let alone any prescription in 25 years

LOVE IS THE KEY.! TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I follow people that post things I want to share to ensure I see more great post. Blessings

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

That is a beautiful thing. indeed

(1) Show this thread

Retired from SV, living in the Sierra foothills. Christian conservative.

I took myself off of all synthetic pharmaceuticals more than a decade ago, and haven't needed a 'medical doctor' for ANYTHING since then. I also have not been sick - not even colds or seasonal flu. Eat well, supplement with holistic (primarily herbal) things, keep your immune system strong, and no virus can touch you. BELIEVE.

LOVE IS THE KEY.! TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I follow people that post things I want to share to ensure I see more great post. Blessings

In response Ron Erhardt to his Publication

i’ve been off my blood pressure medicine now for over a year and I feel so much better.! go figure. i’m glad you did way sooner than I learned. Blessings

(1) Show this thread