Kim Clement prophesied, in 2008, that there would be 2 presidents at the same time in office for a brief time. Are we seeing this now? He also prophesied that President Trump would be the last President of the United States of America - CORPORATION. He will be the 19th President of the Republic.

Only people mentioned by @MrsClaus in this post can reply

Searching for truth! I love my country and want to save it!

In response Carolyn Claus to his Publication

Can you post the link where Kim said President Trump would be the Last president of the USA? I'd like to listen to it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

❀️

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Kim Clement predicted President Trump's 2nd win. We will not give up.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Querist Anon to her Publication

Texas could use some of that energy right about now...

(5) Show this thread