Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

What the Democrats and Deep State did not know this was a trap setup by the US Military and NSA.These agencies and the Military knew who won from day 1. Even the audits are part of this sting operation. As Trump has said again “ We caught them all“. So if the real vote is known and the audits reveal even more DS minions all will be tried by Military Tribunals. Many many will go to GITMO or ither classified locations. This was the only way to determine who are criminals. It had to happen this way. It is all a TRAP !!!

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

President Trump even told us, he said " WE CAUGHT THEM ALL"

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Right??? How quickly people forget words that been spoken by many & also the many many many visuals as well👀💯💯💯

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Watermark was only 1 of 5 markers on all legal ballots. Each one had a serial number which was read as well. Again, people have to see it to believe it. You can not just tell them. All is part of the 5D Chess match where you anticipate many many move ahead of your opponent and place safe guard and plan on every potential outcome such as ; put in place means of determing who really won. All the Audits expose more DS minions. At the end of this movie corruption and evil will be removed.

Any idea why DJT said it's a "Graduation Harvest" this weekend ?

(1) Show this thread

I believe Q said at the start of the show
"it was all over before it began".

BOOM !

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Yes it was and we are near the Home Strech and this is a BOOM BOOM And another BOOM.

(1) Show this thread