Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I’m going to post in bullets why the CV19 is not a threat to 99.98% of all human beings and why the vaccine can be deadly. might be in 2 post.
1. The CV19 dies in seconds upon exposure to sunlight specificalky UV Light.
2. The virus must enter your mouth or nose as it must come into contact with your mucus membranes. Vaccinated people can be a walking contagion as their skin cells have the spike protein marker in them.
3. It is passed along in spit , and the most effective way to prevent it is simply wash your hands.
4. Face mask may stop a skin cell or anothers spit from entering your nose or mouth. but, not the virus which compared to the mask weavecand hole sizes andcthe virus . To the virus its like a 1 mile wide and 1 mile tall tunnel to a small compact car.
5. key is do not touch your face before washingvyour hands.
6. You do not need a vaccine that there are more unknows that knowns about mRNA Vaccines.
7. The old fashioned black lights emitte UV light so get one and

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

My understanding is that the spike protein replicates itself & attaches to ACE inhibitors in most organs of the body. Is that right? I don't understand why some who get the vax will die or become very ill sooner than others who may not get sicker or die later? Do some have to be exposed to another virus or coronavirus for this vax to make them sicker or die? I keep hearing from experts that those who have gotten this vax will be sicker in 6-10 months.
Hard to understand. Thanks

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I'm an RN for 32 years & science has always interested me at a micro level & we only learn a tiny fraction of microbiology in school & in the real world of nursing. This is why I am always trying to listen to as many experts as I can and NO I'm NOT taking any vax by all means. It has been difficult to explain to others to not take this vax & it's not needed by all means, but...If they insist on getting it because "We can do this" then it is their own demise I guess as hard as it is to say that. I do understand & know some of the terminology being thrown around but it gets down to micro level of cells. If I don't know what something means I look it up.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

To be blunt, the know less about the mRNA vaccines than what they know about them. This technology is untested and in animal studies with all vaccines being prodced with mRNA all Laboratory Animals were dead after 1 year. They are doing their studies on human beings and that is in violation of every human rights legislation on earth. And it falls Under the Nuremberg Code made into Law in most every Nation on earth after WWII. People will die as a result of Greed by big Pharm and in the end face a Tribunal for Crimes Against Humanity.

Would DJT and White Hats really let Americans
take a Deadly Vaccine ?

Are Patriots in control of what's in it ?

Only people mentioned by @rghardy3 in this post can reply

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Wecknow 50 + % are placebos and its highly likely they are all in America. Some pieces of the puzzel will never be known. But, watch Italy and India closely.

There could be nothing in the American Vaccines.

Don't know about the rest of the World.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

I tell everyone this, including here in Canada. No he would not. I trust God..Then your President!