Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Doesn't exist and that's not how things work, so it won't. Not anytime soon anyway

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

This actually scares some people.....me on the other hand...where do I sign up....lol

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Nowhere, because it's fiction. Preying on the desperate.

In response General Khaos to his Publication

Me too@ignoranceisbl20, i am an idealist and defintiely like our "story" so much better, for me it deeply resonates, i have learned to trust that!💗💗💗

(2) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

for all evil must be eradicated across the lands, in order for us to move forward to this. we are not looking for a band aid solution

How do I purchase one? 😁

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

i believe there to be more than 3 types but we all know the poibt is that there are med beds and healing trchnologies that have been withheld from us but will not be any longer! exciting times ahead

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

to good to be true.

I wonder with the age regression, if we will look young again. 🙏 That would be a dream come true ❤️

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I'm 71. I don't want to be young again, but I would like to be free of pain. It would be so awesome.

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

i want to have more children🙋‍♀️

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Is this of our Lord?

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

People will still die and all still fall short of the glory of God and need a Savior. Be well but serve others in that health.

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

I have the same question. 1John 4 tells us all we need to know.

(2) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

is there a timeline on when this technology will be available???

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

I hear July 2021 but with other revelations coming out so slow I cant imagine BAM! Having this being common knowledge so soon. I mean, its almost Feb and our country disagrees on who's President still🤦

(1) Show this thread

Denver, CO digital soldier #wwg1wga #Maga #QArmy #3dto5d #thestormisuponus. The above pic is Castle Rock, CO - close to where I live.

I hope even a little bit of this is true. This is one I will have to see to beleive.