👇👇👇👇👇👇

send prayers to Veronica that she gets eell soon with no lingering affects....

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

My hugs and prayers for you 🙏

The vaccine damage is just getting started. Masks are coming off of the vaccinated. They are walking viral nightmares. There is a reason masks came off on Israel's 73rd birthday. The same people who run Israel run the United States.

Now the unmasked will begin spreading the real sickness. This is the ultimate goal. Mask won't stop what's coming. Millions are going to fall now. In every state, every country.

They hyped a virus. They pushed the vaccine. Millions of sheep ran to get it. Now shedding is happening everywhere. The transmission of this virus is going to happen fast and furious. By the end of this year, 2021, everything about our lives will change.

The unvaccinated will be blamed. The NEW vaccine will become MANDATORY. Arrests and camps implemented. It will continue to sterilize and kill the populous. There is NOTHING we can do to stop it.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

🙏🙏🙏Praying for you Veronica - been with you since way back on Twitter days prior to getting permanently booted along with President Trump. I know you are strong and know how to be a fighter. So fight. We have to keep those bridge posts going.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Praying for you - take zinc if you can, it works like HCQ and Ivermectin. Thank you for sharing - a warning to all the rest of us. Have you tried using Ivermectin? It prevents Covid and treats it. Send me a notification and I can give you info on where to get it. Just in case this happens again...and you can take as a preventative. Frontline Doctors can also give you an Rx for it.

Praying for you V. Please Get Well Soon!❤️🙏🙏❤️

books, painting, walks in nature

Homemade HCQ (quinine) This will help>>
How to make HCQ
What is Hydroxychloroquine? It is nothing but quinine. Something that anyone can make at home. It's just tonic water.
Quinine has many uses and applications. It is antibacterial, antiviral, antimalarial, antimicrobial, antiparasitic. It's made out of the peelings
of grapefruits and lemons, especially grapefruits because they hold the most importend quinine. (Use zinc besides HCQ = helping)
Take the rind of 2-3 lemons, and 2-3 grapefruits - but wash the fruits first - and take the peel only and grate them over a bowl. Take the grated peel and cover it with water about 3 inches above the peel. Put a glass lid upon your pot and let it simmer for 2 hours. don't take of the lid because the usefull molecules will then escape. Let the lid on the pot till it is cooled and sweeten it with honey or sugar. Take 1 tablespoon every couple of hours.

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

I, too, "caught" the Pfizer vaccine after hugging my cousin, 2 days after he and his wife got the 2d shot. Im an anti-vaxxer. Pink eye in 3 days after, flu symptoms 1 week after, 2 regimens of antibiotics for the eye with no success, extreme headaches, spontaneous bruising- going to eye doctor finally to examine the interior as well as exterior of eyes, to see if bleeding inside.. It's a bad jab! Don't have skin contact or breathe the air of anyone who takes the jab!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Diggero NeverGivesUp to her Publication

I am so sorry you're dealing with this - but I am thankful you are sharing! We need more people to speak out so it becomes very well known. Please consider sharing whenever this comes up somewhere, in time, hopefully we can alert and warn others...

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Prayers for you, Veronica! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending you healing energies 🌈
And lots of love! ❤️