"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

All I know is something is coming, something big, I do not have all the details, the plan was not mine. I do know I have been truly reborn spiritually awakened, I know I am just of love and physically flow with Gods Grace Quantumly. I have had a woman in a grocery store swear that as I passed by her she was cured of a migraine that plagued her for days, it had to be gods grace. I was able to touch my wife's head and allow her to feel the energy I feel within and around me, I just did it as I lost the words to explain it to her fully, and by gods grace it just worked. I Do Wonder how many Anons we actually have, and what would happen if just for One Day We Only Focused on Love and The Holy Spirit Within Us All Only❓ How Many Could We Heal by Raising our Vibrations together❓ How many Would Rise and Join Our Batt-a-Lions❓
🛐☦️⚛️✝️🕊️

Lead the way Jesus ❤️🙏

https://youtu.be/bDnA_coA168

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Hear, Feel, See, and know I am connected multidimensionally to His Holy Spirit Within Me.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

God has gifted this to Us. We've been out at sea, but there has been a life ring around Us, tethered to HE who Now is pulling in the rope that Connects Us All, as We get closer and closer, just at a ship at sea approaching land, HE is The New Horizon We Are Beginning to See, HE is Waving, Smiling, Loving, and Calling US Home. That Love Fills my heart, re-news my soul, and Has Awakened Me InDeed. Our Father Loves His Children. I Love You So Very Much Sister. ❤️🙏✝️
You Are Not Alone, and You definitely know what is happening. Be Strong. Be Brave. You Are Protected.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen!

Hallelujah! Much Love to You Brother. ❤️🙏✝️

In response Mike Taylor to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

🙏