Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!๐Ÿ’ฏ

Diana, We Love You!

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A๐Ÿฉฐ๐Ÿฆข#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Did you know that our good friends@BedroomBanter ~ Aubrey Lynn & Dustin wrote a song about Diana & created a veRy touching & treasured tribute video for the Patriots & the World to Share
Their Youtube Channel is a must like ~ if you want to see the video with a little Q intel go to 6:03 in the stream, but all their videos R priceless as R they to this Gal ~ My love to them both ~ never stop doing what you do & my heart with yours always๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“ Link Below ~ Watch to the end & you will see our princess & ouR Prince
#jfkjr
https://youtu.be/v6aNZasX4hw

I was told at one point, ONDINE was gonna play her. SO folks get pissed, and don't answer. But I still drag this unanswered question around, and I hate unanswered questions.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

FROM the insider whistle blower I had SO MANY things to remember. AND had to order the info, aligning only in memory, cause the net did not exist. AND no cell phones, and no dictation.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I am a CURIOUS person, I cannot help it. OF course I would want a real Diana alive.