Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Many of my friends on FB think I am crazy yo believe she is still avile! I wouldn't say it unless I had not have seen it in the#BibleCode that she is alive!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Would you know who is the young lady on the left of Barron?

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Beauty with class - the winning combination.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yes we DO♥️♥️♥️💯💯💯☑️☑️☑️

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Did you know that our good friends@BedroomBanter ~ Aubrey Lynn & Dustin wrote a song about Diana & created a veRy touching & treasured tribute video for the Patriots & the World to Share
Their Youtube Channel is a must like ~ if you want to see the video with a little Q intel go to 6:03 in the stream, but all their videos R priceless as R they to this Gal ~ My love to them both ~ never stop doing what you do & my heart with yours always💓💞💓 Link Below ~ Watch to the end & you will see our princess & ouR Prince
#jfkjr
https://youtu.be/v6aNZasX4hw

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

really beautiful❤️

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

I was told at one point, ONDINE was gonna play her. SO folks get pissed, and don't answer. But I still drag this unanswered question around, and I hate unanswered questions.

(9) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Looking firward to your appearance!

😲What her eyes must have seen!

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Im so thankful she is alive.I cried like a child when the news said she had died in that car crash.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication

Me too...I broke down and literally said "the world will miss her gifts"

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

The people's princess! ❤️

Lover of God, family and friends! I love my POTUS and I'm holding the line for him. Messenger & Digital Soldier to help waken the masses🇺🇸

i've always loved Diana! Such a beautiful, sootheful, loving soul!❤️🇺🇸❤️✨

...beautiful post! love this!💌
❤DianA

So beautiful and soulful.